Home | Excess Protection Insurance
Excess protection insurance
✔ Claim back the excess you’ve paid on your main policy
✔ Choose from four different levels of cover
12 months cover starts from only £51.00
Our Excess protection Insurance allows you to claim back your excess on your motor insurance policy. It is a separate 12-month policy, that won’t affect your No Claims Bonus or renewal premium on your main motor insurance policy.
Nice1 Limited provide the cover, who will reimburse your excess once your claim is settled, regardless of fault. This policy covers one motor vehicle only.
Excess protection cover
There are four levels of excess protection available for car and van (up to 3.5 tonnes). You can choose an excess limit that best suits your needs. As an example, a policy with a £1000 excess limit would allow four claims to be made during the policy period should your main policy excess be set at £250.
|Excess amount||Cost on car|
|Excess amount||Cost on van|
Excess protection insurance benefits
- Cover can be purchased for cars and vans
- Covers the compulsory and voluntary excess on your motor insurance
- Four different levels of cover
- Cover limits from £300 to £1000
- Also covers named drivers on the main policy
What’s not covered?
- Any claim in relation to breakdown, misfuelling, glass repair or replacement.
- Any incident which happened before the start date of your policy.
- Any claims where the cost of the repair is less than the excess amount under the main motor insurance policy.
- If your excess has been waived or covered by a third party.
Further T&Cs apply, please see our policy booklet for full details.