Home | Claims
How to make a claim
✔ 24-hour claim helpline
✔ Open 7 days a week
Telephone: 0330 127 4501 to make a claim.
We understand that making a claim can be a stressful time. Our specialist claims team are here to support you and guide you through the process.
You can click on each section below for more information on what to do before you contact us. Let us know as soon as possible if you’re involved in an accident or need to report a claim.
We've provided some handy tips below to help you if you're involved in an accident. You can also call our 24-hour claims helpline on 0330 127 4501.
- Firstly, keep calm and don’t panic.
- Make a note of the names, contact details and registration numbers of the other people involved in the accident.
- Stand away from the road in a safe place while waiting for assistance.
- Take photos at the scene, as these may help if you need to make a claim.
Before you speak to our claims specialists you should have the following information to hand:
- Your policy number and car registration.
- Details of any other parties involved.
You should then call our claims specialists on 0330 127 4501 so we can progress your claim.
If your car has been stolen, you will need to call the police and get a crime reference number. You should then call our claims specialists on 0330 127 4501 so we can progress your claim.
Lines are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
If your windscreen or glass has been smashed, damaged or chipped you can call our glass repair helpline on 0330 127 4501. Lines are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Just so you know, you may need to pay your policy excess to the glass company that fixes your windscreen. Please refer to your policy wording for full terms and conditions.