Own car learner insurance
✔ Annual insurance on your own car.
✔ No driving curfews.
No driving curfews
With our learner insurance, you can drive anytime you like, with no curfews or no time restrictions. This will help you become a safer driver by getting in extra practice as and when is convenient for you.
No usage or performance scores
Unlike some insurers, we don’t measure your usage to determine a driving score. This allows you to focus on your driving, without worrying about whether your premiums may increase based on your usage and performance.
No mileage restrictions
With our policy, you don’t need to buy or ‘top up’ your miles. We also include commuting to one permanent place of work or study for most of our provisional drivers.
Car insurance for learner drivers
Our learner driver insurance is an annual policy that lets you practice your driving skills in your own car. You’ll get an insurance policy in your name and you can start earning a No Claims Discount as a provisional holder, if you’re claim free.
Once you pass your test, we’ll keep you insured on the same policy. Best of all, we won’t ask you to fit a black box.
- Unique insurance policy which offers you two options at the start of your policy to cover you both on a provisional and once you have passed.
- Learner driver can earn a No Claims Bonus.
- No black box or telematics device required.
- No driving curfews. Freedom to practice when you want.
- No mileage restrictions.
- UK call centre.
- 24 hours, 7 days a week claims helpline.
- Flexible payment options.
- Wide range of optional extras.
*Price based on a 17 year old provisional licence holder, living at home, driving a Fiat 500 Lounge, Post code B78.
Price includes Insurance Premium Tax at the prevailing rate, a £20 setup administration fee and is subject to underwriting criteria.